About Stenlake Compounding
Stenlake Compounding Chemist has operated as a stand-alone compounding chemist since 1998 chemist and at the time was one of the largest stand-alone compounding
pharmacies in Australia.
The multi-level facility is located in the centre Bondi Junction consisting of a high tech laboratory, private consultation rooms, a customer service centre,
dispatch department and a general office.
What is Compounding?
Compounding is the Art and Science of Creating Personalized Medications
Pharmacy compounding is the art and science of preparing personalized medications for patients. Compounded medications are made based on a practitioners
prescription in which individual ingredients are mixed together in the exact strength and dosage form required by the patient. This method allows the compounding
pharmacist to work with the patient and the prescriber to customize a medication to meet the patient’s specific needs.
- Customised medication including dosage form, strength, flavours and allergen free
- Clinical Trial Medication
- Medication Testing Services
- Compounding of Discontinued Medications
- Medication Consultations with our Pharmacists
We offer customised medications in a wide variety of specialities including:
- Anti-ageing and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Sleep Medicine
- Cosmetic Medicines
- Pain Medicine